Consultations and procedures for foreign patients
Send your CDs with the coronary angiogram or angioplasty to Dr. Antonio Colombo and his medical team. They will review them in a very short time and give you an advice on how to proceed.
Send your CD (with a short letter with your data and telephone number and/or e-mail address) to the following mailing address:
EMO GVM Centro Cuore Columbus
Via M. Buonarroti, 48 – 20145 Milano
Usually 2 days.
A single room is assigned to the patient and a relative can spend the night with him/her since a divan bed is available in the room.
Discharge occurs the day following the procedure unless otherwise specified by doctors.
Before coming to Italy
In order to receive confirmation of your procedure it is necessary that you pay in advance the agreed amount (plus the cost of one stent in case of PTCA).
As soon as we receive by fax or by e-mail confirmation of advance payment (bank receipt is required) we will send an official Invitation Letter to the Italian Consulate in your Country.
For this reason we also need a copy of your passport and that of the people who will travel with you and need an entry VISA (please consider about two weeks to obtain).
Payment of extras or additional stents shall be settled at patient’s discharge and a formal invoice will be issued (non credit cards accepted).
Documents for hospital admission
- Fiscal code (if available)
- Certificate of Insurance (if patient is a policy holder)
- Medical documents from your doctor (cardiologist) stating your pathology and diagnosis
- VISA (to be issued by Italian Consulate in your Country)
- In case you underwent a previous coronary angiogram in another Institution please bring the CD or VHS with you plus any other medical documentation pertaining to your disease.